Showing all 1 result
Electric shock torch for women safety with Led Flashlight
- Legal To Use and Carry Outside For Safety Purpose.
- The high-voltage stun gun produces a powerful shock, and exposure may cause severe pain.
- The flashlight produces an intense 380-lumen beam, and direct eye exposure may result in significant, possibly irreversible harm, including but not limited to: corneal damage, permanent sight degradation or even blindness.
- Closer proximity and longer exposure times increase the risk of injury. Never look directly at illuminated LED; always be sure switch is in “off” position before changing batteries or inspecting LED, lens, stun gun prongs or housing.
- A handy wrist lanyard allows for convenient transport while walking or jogging, and the black anodized finish is both stylish and discreet, especially at night.